Website Terms and Conditions for “The Yard”
Last Updated: September 5, 2023
Welcome to “The Yard” website (the “Website”). Please read these Terms and Conditions (“Terms”) carefully before using this Website. By accessing or using the Website, you agree to be bound by these Terms.
- General Terms
- These Terms apply to all visitors, users, and others who access or use the Website.
- By accessing or using the Website, you agree to be bound by these Terms and all applicable laws and regulations. If you do not agree with any of these Terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this Website.
- Content & Intellectual Property
- All content on this Website, including text, graphics, logos, images, and software, is the property of “The Yard” and is protected by international copyright laws.
- Unauthorized use of the Website’s content may violate copyright, trademark, and other laws.
- Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of any downloadable materials on the Website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only.
- This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title.
- You may not: modify the materials; use them for any commercial purpose or public display; attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on the Website; remove copyright or other proprietary notations; or transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- User Conduct
- You agree not to use the Website in a way that: is illegal, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically, or otherwise objectionable.
- You also agree not to introduce viruses or any other computer code that interrupts, destroys, or limits the functionality of the Website.
- Limitations & Liability
- In no event shall “The Yard” be liable for any damages arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on the Website, even if “The Yard” has been notified of the possibility of such damage.
- Links to Other Websites
- The Website may contain links to third-party websites. These links are provided for convenience only, and “The Yard” does not endorse, guarantee, or make any representations or warranties regarding any other website, its content, or any products or services its operators may provide.
- Modifications to Terms
- “The Yard” may revise these Terms at any time without notice. By using this Website, you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these Terms.
- Governing Law
- These Terms are governed by and shall be construed in accordance with the laws of [Country/State], without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
- If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact “The Yard” at firstname.lastname@example.org.